We are excited to invite you to the Spring 2022 WSU Career Expo to be held February 7-8, 2021. Students from WSU (all campus locations), University of Idaho and Lewis Clark State College are invited to the expo. The School of Design + Construction will be joining this career fair.
This year’s expo includes three registration types to meet your recruitment and engagement needs:
- Virtual event: Monday, February 7, 2022, 2-6 p.m.
- In-person event: Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 12-4 p.m.*
- Both days: Monday & Tuesday
*In-person registration fee of $550 will cover both events. Attending just the virtual portion is $350.
The in-person event will be held in Beasley Coliseum at the Pullman campus. Registration includes:
- One 8-ft table with table linen, two chairs;
- Lunch for two recruiters (additional lunches can be purchased);
- One parking pass (additional parking passes can be purchased);
- Wireless internet, receipt and storage of pre-shipped display materials and assistance with booth set-up;
- One table for optional student interviewing after the fair.
Registration is now open on the Handshake Career Expo webpage.
We greatly value your partnership and look forward to connecting you with our students this spring! Please let us know if you would be interested in holding a recruitment or networking event for students. Information sessions, workshops, resume reviews, and panel sessions are all great ways to engage with students interested in the opportunities your company offers. We are happy to assist you. Questions about the fair or to arrange other recruitment events can be submitted to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for continuing to support the SDC!
Ryan E. Smith
Director and Professor