STEM Degree Programs are designated by the Department of Homeland Security. The School of Design and Construction at Washington State University offers the following STEM designated degree programs:
- B.S. Architectural Studies – CIP 04.0902 Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- B.S. Construction Engineering – CIP 15.1001 Construction Engineering Technology
- B.S. Construction Management – CIP 15.1001 Construction Engineering Technology
- B. Landscape Architecture – CIP 3.0103 Environmental Studies
- M.Arch – CIP 04.0902 Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
STEM OPT Hub
Students, designated school officials (DSOs), and employers can use the following link to learn about the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) rules and regulations for the optional practical training (OPT) extension for F-1 students with science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) degrees. Visit the STEM OPT Extension Overview to learn more.