Students are eligible for corporate and privately supported scholarships and achievement awards offered by the School of Design and Construction and the Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture.
To be eligible for scholarship consideration and to ensure your eligibility for the widest range of scholarships and need-based financial aid:
- By November 30: fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- By January 31 (deadline extended to March 15): complete the Washington State University General Scholarship Application.
- Apply Year-round: While it’s true the majority of scholarship awards are made in the spring for the upcoming academic year, scholarships are awarded year-round for the fall and spring terms. Deadlines for non-WSU scholarships vary widely, and new awards can be created at any time. Check our scholarship database frequently to make sure you don’t miss any opportunities.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant Application
- The application process for Fall 2021 is closed.
- Applications for Spring 2022 will be posted in October.
- The Graduate School maintains a website for Current Job Openings and Funding Opportunities.
- These are for positions in a variety of offices on campus. New positions are posted as available.
- Students should also register with and check Handshake for employment opportunities both on and off campus.