Students are eligible for corporate and privately supported scholarships and achievement awards offered by the School of Design and Construction and the Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture.
To be eligible for scholarship consideration and to ensure your eligibility for the widest range of scholarships and need-based financial aid:
- By November 30: fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- By January 31 (deadline extended to March 15): complete the Washington State University General Scholarship Application.
- Apply Year-round: While it’s true the majority of scholarship awards are made in the spring for the upcoming academic year, scholarships are awarded year-round for the fall and spring terms. Deadlines for non-WSU scholarships vary widely, and new awards can be created at any time. Check our scholarship database frequently to make sure you don’t miss any opportunities.
The Pacific Northwest CMAA Chapter will be awarding three scholarships this year. Application deadline is April 30, 11:59pm.
The Puget Sound Engineering and Scholarship fund annually solicits engineering and construction firms in the Puget Sound area to sponsor scholarships for college students pursuing a career in Engineering or the Sciences. This year there are eleven scholarships available. A list of available scholarships and links to the applications are attached. These are in the fields of construction management, architecture, civil engineering and land surveying. Application deadline is April 30.
Asian American Architects/Engineers Foundation The purpose of the scholarships, grants, and awards is to provide encouragement and financial support for undergraduate students excelling in their studies in the fields of architecture, landscape architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC). Application deadline is May 28.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant Application
- Graduate students may apply for paid positions.
- Click HERE for the application.
- Due by May 15, 5pm PST
- The Graduate School maintains a website for Current Job Openings and Funding Opportunities.
- These are for positions in a variety of offices on campus. New positions are posted as available.
- Students should also register with and check Handshake for employment opportunities both on and off campus.