Students are eligible for corporate and privately supported scholarships and achievement awards offered by the School of Design and Construction and the Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture.
To be eligible for scholarship consideration and to ensure your eligibility for the widest range of scholarships and need-based financial aid:
- By November 30: fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- By January 31: complete the Washington State University General Scholarship Application.
- Apply Year-round: While it’s true the majority of scholarship awards are made in the spring for the upcoming academic year, scholarships are awarded year-round for the fall and spring terms. Deadlines for non-WSU scholarships vary widely, and new awards can be created at any time. Check our scholarship database frequently to make sure you don’t miss any opportunities.
The CELA Fountain Scholar Program is an endowed annual award in recognition and support of Black, Indigenous, and persons (students) of color in landscape architecture with exceptional design skills and who use their skills and ideas to influence, communicate, lead and advance design solutions for contemporary issues in a manner aligned with the original goals of Dr. Charles Fountain. Applicants will use our online application system to complete and submit all required materials by Monday, Dec. 21, 2020 at 11:59pm EST.
The Bergmeyer Scholarship recognizes and supports leadership potential in interior design, architecture, and graphic design through a $1,500 scholarship and an opportunity to take part in an immersive virtual learning experience with several of the industry’s top designers at Bergmeyer. APPLICATION DEADLINE: JANUARY 15, 2021.
Landscape Architecture Foundation: LAF is pleased to offer more than $120,000 for the 2020-2021 academic year through 15 different scholarships, several with multiple awards. These scholarships support new generations of landscape architects by rewarding superior student performance, supporting access and diversity, and assisting students with unmet financial need. Eligible candidates are undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at colleges and universities in the U.S. and Canada. Additional requirements vary by scholarship. Applications are due February 1, 2021.
National Garden Clubs is offering $4000 scholarships for the 2021-2022 school year. Detailed information and applications are on this website. All applications must be mailed to Jeanette Pruin, WSFGC Scholarship Chairman, 530 SW 182nd Street, Normandy Park, WA 98166-3756 by February 1, 2021 and should include a small glossy head photo.
$10,000 ZGF scholarship and 2021 summer internship opportunity. The ZGF scholarship is open to any student entering their final year of an architecture (NAAB), interior design (CIDA), urban planning and design (PAB), or landscape architecture (LAAB) program in the fall of 2021. Qualifications and directions can be found on our website: www.zgf.com/scholarship. Applications from students are due by February 1, 2021.
- Contact Jaime Rice for available positions for Spring 2021.
- The Graduate School maintains a website for Current Job Openings and Funding Opportunities.