Students are eligible for corporate and privately supported scholarships and achievement awards offered by the School of Design and Construction and the Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture.
To be eligible for scholarship consideration and to ensure your eligibility for the widest range of scholarships and need-based financial aid:
- By November 30: fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- By January 31: complete the Washington State University General Scholarship Application.
- Apply Year-round: While it’s true the majority of scholarship awards are made in the spring for the upcoming academic year, scholarships are awarded year-round for the fall and spring terms. Deadlines for non-WSU scholarships vary widely, and new awards can be created at any time. Check our scholarship database frequently to make sure you don’t miss any opportunities.
The Landscape Architecture Foundation (LAF) has over $120,000 in scholarships available through 15 different awards. Applications are due February 1.
National Garden Clubs is offering $4000 scholarships for the 2021-2022 school year. Detailed information and applications are on this website. Application deadline is February 1, 2021.
The ZGF scholarship is open to any student entering their final year of an architecture (NAAB), interior design (CIDA), urban planning and design (PAB), or landscape architecture (LAAB) program in the fall of 2021. Applications from students are due by February 1, 2021.
The Seattle Building Enclosure Council (SBEC) is offering two $2,000 scholarships for students. Applications must be submitted on or before Thursday, February 28th 2021.
Simpson Strong-Tie Student Scholarship: for incoming junior/senior in architecture or construction management, apply for $2,000 toward your degree. Application deadline March 15, 2021.
The Pacific Northwest CMAA Chapter will be awarding three scholarships this year. Application deadline is April 30th, 11:59pm.
- No available positions at this time.
- The Graduate School maintains a website for Current Job Openings and Funding Opportunities.