Advisory boards play an integral part in the development of the school. Composed of professionals from the four disciplines, they act as a sounding board for new programs, initiatives, and curriculum development for the SDC; serve as an advocacy and communication vehicle for the SDC to other alumni and professionals; help to facilitate fundraising and development activities; and participate in symposiums, lectures and presentations.
The SDC has a central advisory board and program boards for Architecture (ARCH), Construction Management (CM), Interior Design (ID) and Landscape Architecture (LA). We greatly value and appreciate the dedicated alumni and friends who serve on the board!
Central Advisory Board Chair
Central Advisory Board Chair-Elect
Central Advisory Board Members
- Mark Brands, Managing Principal, Site Workshop
- Darin Chestnut, Director, Major Projects PCL Construction
- Derrick Eberle, Project Manager, Bruce Dees & Associates
- Jennifer Fleming, Principal, RicefergusMiller
- Becky Barnhart, Principal, Integrus Architecture
- Jenny Bengeult, Executive Vice President, Director of Design, Momentum