Application for Fall 2021
Academic programs in Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, and Construction Management are structured into one year of pre-professional coursework and three years of major (professional) coursework. Professional program courses begin in second year fall.
The SDC reviews admission to the major applications once a year at the end of spring semester. Students must apply for admission to the major and may apply for admission to more than one major if the required qualifications are met.
Admission is competitive. Due to enrollment limits, completion of all pre-professional coursework does not guarantee acceptance into the professional program. However, all students who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply.
Admission to the major requirements for each program are listed in the WSU Catalog:
- Architectural Studies (ARCH)
- Construction Management (CM)
- Interior Design (ID)
- Landscape Architecture (LA)
- Did you previously take courses at other institutions? If these courses fulfill any of the admission requirements, make sure all transfer work is recorded in my.WSU by the end of the application period (Send transcripts to the WSU Admissions Office). Late transcripts will delay the review of your application and could result in your application being denied.
- Currently enrolled at another institution? Send an unofficial copy of your course enrollment to SDC.Info@wsu.edu for preliminary review. However, your final transcripts must be received by the WSU Admissions Office by the end of the application period.
Application Period: April 1-May 15 (5pm)
Notifications Sent: by June 15
Accept/Decline: by June 30
Waiting List Notification: July 1-July 15
All notifications will be sent via e-mail from SDC.Info@wsu.edu. Students who do not respond by June 30 will forfeit their position in the program.