FEBRUARY 7-8, 2022
This spring, we will be participating in the WSU Career Expo to be held on February 7-8, 2022.
For students, registration is open now on Handshake. To begin preparing for this event, consider doing the following:
- Completing your Handshake Profile, this will serve as your first impression with employers.
- Making your resume public on Handshake.
- Setting your privacy to “Community” so other students, and employers, can view your profile.
- Registering for the fair to see who is coming to recruit you.
For employers, this year’s expo includes three registration types to meet your recruitment and engagement needs:
- Virtual event: Monday, February 7, 2022, 2-6 p.m.
- In-person event: Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 12-4 p.m.*
- Both days: Monday & Tuesday
*In-person registration fee of $550 will cover both events. Attending just the virtual portion is $350.
The in-person event will be held in Beasley Coliseum at the Pullman campus. Registration includes:
- One 8-ft table with table linen, two chairs;
- Lunch for two recruiters (additional lunches can be purchased);
- One parking pass (additional parking passes can be purchased);
- Wireless internet, receipt and storage of pre-shipped display materials and assistance with booth set-up;
- One table for optional student interviewing after the fair.
Registration is now open on the Handshake Career Expo webpage.
We greatly value your partnership and look forward to connecting you with our students this spring! Please let us know if you would be interested in holding a recruitment or networking event for students. Information sessions, workshops, resume reviews, and panel sessions are all great ways to engage with students interested in the opportunities your company offers.