Design and Construction (SDC) Excellence Fund
In support of collaborative initiatives with a school-wide impact.
Weller Architecture Excellence Fund
Utilized to assist our students and support the highest needs for the architecture program.
The WSU Construction Management program has a long, rich history of producing graduates who are work ready, day one. To continue this proud tradition we look to alumni and supporters to help us provide resources to inspire and encourage our students to reach their full potential. Please give generously to the future of the construction industry and the WSU Construction Management program through one of these three outstanding opportunities:
- Construction Management Student Excellence Fund: These gifts are used to fund learning opportunities for students in the CM program outside of formal classroom activities. The opportunities include student clubs such as ASCM, regional and national student competitions, conferences, field trips, and the Senior Capstone event. Our goal is to generate a minimum of $60,000 annually. Learn about the CM Student Excellence Fund.
- Donald Poe Excellence Fund: This fund is the discretionary source we utilize to assist our students and support the highest needs for the CM program.
- BIM Lab: These gifts are used to create, maintain, and update student access to technology and laboratories within CM. We are currently undertaking a major fundraising effort for a 3 phased plan that will provide equipment, software, and upgraded classrooms for our students that is reflective of current industry technology. Learn about the BIM Laboratory Fund.
Interior Design Development Fund
To fund learning opportunities and assist our students with the highest needs of the interior design program.
Landscape Architecture Excellence Fund
To assist our students and support the highest needs in the landscape architecture program. Giving opportunities also exist in:
- Landscape Architecture Course Development Fund: The LA Course Development Fund is used to support student activities related to landscape architecture classes.
- Ken Struckmeyer Student Scholarship Endowment Fund: To honor Ken’s 40+ career as professor, coach, mentor, and colleague, the Ken Struckmeyer Student Scholarship Endowment Fund awards scholarships to students who are aspiring declared majors in landscape architecture.
Gary Mueller Scholarship Fund
This scholarship fund is in memory of Gary Mueller, the husband of Vicki Rova Mueller—both dedicated Cougar alumni and members of the Interior Design Advisory Board, past and present. The Gary Mueller Scholarship Fund will allow colleagues, friends, and family to honor his memory with the recipients of the scholarship focusing on Interior Design.
Questions about giving? Contact:
Senior Director of Philanthropic Engagement
The Voiland College of Engineering & Architecture
Washington State University
Carpenter Hall, Room 539
PO Box 642250, Pullman, WA 99164-2250
Office: 509-335-2197 Cell: 509-432-4292