Executive Search-Architectural Intern
Liz Beal, Executive Search, is currently recruiting for an Architectural Intern a client in beautiful Bend, Oregon. This firm is growing rapidly and looking for a self-motivated individual who will work on a wide variety of projects. Depending on experience level, the position offers a full range of responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for the right person looking for a casual work environment as the client strives to maintain a positive, happy and healthy culture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Interns are involved in all aspects of the firm’s work including: drafting of working drawings for projects of all sizes.
- Develop 3D models and presentation graphics for projects.
- Transfer sketched details, sections, and notes into Revit models and CAD working drawings.
- Maintain project files, organization and routine checking and/or verification tasks.
- Assist with construction observation and construction administration documents.
- Participate in meetings and presentations with team members, clients, contractors and consultants.
- Previous internship experience in a professional office setting.
- Previous experience using Revit.
- Bachelor of Architecture, an Associate degree or a certificate in drafting technology.
- Learning proficiency in design of detailing and construction methods.
- Learning knowledge of specifications and industry standards.
- Learning knowledge of sustainable materials and products.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely.
- High energy, intensity and a great sense of humor!
For consideration applicants should send their resume to email@example.com (posted 11/13/17)
PFB Custom Homes Group
The PFB Custom Homes, a national company and a division of a publicly traded corporation; with several home brands in the timber frame, log and energy efficient sectors, is seeking an Architectural Design Trainee. Individual will be working closely with Production Drafting and Designers to gain a solid understanding of company products, applications and processes to create unique, high end custom homes. Candidate must be very detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
Architectural Design Trainee (posted 11/13/17)
SMA Architects, based in Helena and Bozeman, Montana, are seeking a licensed or soon to be licensed architect with 3+ years experience or a recent architectural graduate. Position requires strong intuitive design, graphic and CAD skills, thorough knowledge and experience with REVIT, practical knowledge of the practice of architecture and excellent organizational skills are a must. This position will require a person who is self motivated, schedule oriented and able to lead a small team of experienced architects, architectural interns, interior designers and consultants.
SMA Architects Position Announcement (posted 11/1/2017)
Send resumes, portfolio examples and letters of interest to SMA Architects via firstname.lastname@example.org
Page & Beard Architects
Page & Beard Architects in Kirkland, WA is looking for an Intern with ArchiCAD experience or the ability to learn it quickly. Small firm (5) in Kirkland seeking an architectural intern. Experience in ArchiCAD and construction documents and immediately availability a plus. Plenty of work and excellent WSU graduate boss! Great atmosphere. Competitive Salary and benefits. E-mail Annie. (posted 8/11/2017)
Lawhead Architects, P.S.
Contact Frank Lawhead, (425) 556-1220