The MoD group works to advance the best interests of graduate students by enriching their overall collegiate experience through:
- Fostering fellowship, cooperation, and unity between students;
- Serving as a liaison between the director, faculty, staff, and students, and by working with these groups to address mutual needs and concerns;
- Assisting students in their professional development;
- Organizing a variety of service and social activities;
- Orienting new students;
- Reaching out to SDC undergraduates, as potential future graduate students, to engage them in the full life of the school;
- Undertaking other initiatives that MoD may deem beneficial to SDC’s graduate students.
MoD aims to improve student life by advancing curricular and extracurricular activities tailored to needs of the graduate students of the School of Design and Construction.
Go to our new website to learn more: WE. ARE. MOD!
Editors: Cole Coddington, Jake Monroe
Co-Editor: Zeke Nelson
Treasurer: Truman Hood
Secretary/Chapter Liaison: Jessica Ishizaka
Graphic Design: Patrick Winston
Social Media/Marketing: Gabe Hernandez
Faculty Advisor: Vahid Vahdat