Masters of Design (MoD)
The Masters of Design (MoD) group works to further the best interests of the graduate students of the School of Design and Construction and enriching the education and overall collegiate experience of the graduate students by:
- Serving as a liaison between the director, faculty and staff, and students, working with these groups to express mutual needs and concerns.
- Fostering fellowship, cooperation, and unity between students;
- Assisting students in their professional development;
- Offering opportunities for participation in student organized service and social projects;
- Orienting new students;
- Undertaking any other initiatives that MoD may deem necessary or beneficial to SDC’s graduate students.
MoD aims to provide an organization for the graduate students of the School of Design and Construction as an outlet for the advancement of learning and social activities to improve student life.