CREW Network Foundation College Scholarships
The CREW Network Foundation scholarship program supports future female leaders as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate. With the help of our generous donors, Scholarship Endowment Founders and scholarship program partner PGIM Real Estate, we were able to award fifteen (15) $5,000 academic scholarships to young women in 2017. To date, CREW Network and its Foundation have awarded 106 scholarships totaling $760,000.
- Enrolled students attending an accredited college/program – Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho, Montana.
- Must have completed half your total required credits/units/hours (undergrad degree) or be a graduate student.
- 3.0 GPA (cumulative) or overall “B” average or grade percentage of 83% – 86% equivalent.
- Have financial need through college for current/upcoming tuition or program approved books/supplies.
- Major and career objective within a hospitality related field (interior design, architecture).
- To request a PDF application please contact NEWH, Inc.: email@example.com or 800.593.6394
Include with your Application:
- Official Transcript
- Letters of recommendation (for example from): professor, advisor and/or department head
- Letters from industry professionals: past/current employers (does not have to be hospitality specific)
- Student Essay 2-pages, double spaced, 12pt. font to include:
- Background of yourself and your experience
- Your goals and objectives after graduation
- What prompted you to choose this career?
- Contributions you have made to your school program or to fellow students through leadership/participation
- Why is obtaining this scholarship important to you?
- If your application is not accepted, what plans do you have for financing?
Deadline for submission EXTENDED: Monday, April 23. Apply ONLINE now.
LampsExpo.com | Promoting Interior Design, Arts, and Architecture
Apply to win $1,500 for your education or living expenses
Los Angeles lighting retailer LampsExpo.com is proud to announce the 2017-2018 Interior Design Scholarship. Lamps Expo will be awarding a $1,500 scholarship to a current or prospective architecture, or interior design student at an accredited university or college in the U.S. or Canada. Our goal is to support the next generation of students studying architecture, interior design, and landscape architecture. The scholarship will be awarded based upon an essay submission as described below.
Lamps Expo is a family-owned business, operating in the Los Angeles area since 1998. The 2-story designer showroom boasts a line card of over 100 brands, including designer favorites such as: Swarovski, Schonbek, Hubbardton Forge, Artermide, Hinkley, and Arteriors. Our lighting design experts are always happy to help find the perfect ceiling light, wall light, or outdoor fixture. It’s no wonder why we have become a go-to destination for interior designers, set decorators, and developers.
We know how expensive a good education can be, and we want to do our part to help!
Who can apply?
The interior design scholarship is open to students 18 years of age or older at interior design, architecture, landscape architecture, and architectural engineering schools in the U.S. and Canada. Students must be currently enrolled at least part-time in an undergraduate or graduate design or architecture program.
How to apply?
Simply submit an essay of 500-1,000 words describing the importance of lighting in interior design, and ways in which lighting can be incorporated to augment & improve interior design and architectural elements.
To submit your essay:
– save the file as a PDF with the following naming format: firstname.lastname.pdf
– email your PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send via snail mail (with proof of delivery) to: 323 S. La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036