Our Kirkland/Bothell Operations Team is looking for an Assistant Construction Manager Intern for this summer. Students can apply by sending their resumes to email@example.com (posted 4/25/18)
Based out of Bellingham, Washington, Dawson Construction is looking for a Summer Project Management Intern to join our team. Our Project Management Intern is a natural leader with a sense of urgency that can guide a dynamic, collaborative team through the construction process, from preconstruction to commissioning. (posted 4/24/18)
- Ensures safety is an everyday topic and supersedes all other factors to prevent accidents and create a safe working environment for everyone.
- Demonstrates a dedication to clients through quality services, building long term relationships, and ensuring projects exceed expectations.
- Leads by example and personifies Dawson’s Traits of a Successful Leader in all aspects of this position.
- Assisting with bidding including conducting material take-offs and soliciting quotes from subcontractors and suppliers
- Reviewing shop drawings and submittals
- Assisting with RFIs, COPs and submittals
- Assisting with change orders
- Assisting with building and updating project schedules
- Maintaining and distributing current project plans and specifications
- Providing technical and onsite support to Project Manager and Project Superintendent
- Collecting and processing purchase orders
- Assisting with ordering materials and supplies
- Assisting with permitting issues
- Coordinating jobsites meetings and keeping minutes
- Other duties as assigned
- Answers jobsite phone, runs errands, as needed
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Able to maintain a good attendance record
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel and Word)
Desert Mechanical Inc.
Project Coordinator: Alaska Way Viaduct Tunnel (SR-99) Seattle, WA
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to project team.
• Perform general administrative; record keeping functions including the review and
distribution of project documentation, correspondence, field review reports, maintenance of
project files, logs, drawings, specifications, submittals, and RFI’s. Track and manage RFI(s),
transmittals, shop drawings, site instructions, contemplated change notices and change orders.
• Prepare project closeout documents by collecting warranties, 0 & M materials, and equipment
start up records.
• Knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications, practices and methodology an asset.
• Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders, understand
their needs and proactively identify solutions.
• Strong organizational and planning skills and ability to manage priorities.
• Strong computer skills with aptitude for learning new programs. Construction accounting
software background beneficial.
• Strong MS Word, Excel, Blue Beam and Acrobat Professional skills.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management
• Experience Preferred
$15. 00 – $18.00 hourly
Reports to Vice President of Operations, Armando Estrada. Email resume to Yuridiana Luevano
Fickett Structural Solutions
A vibrantly growing engineering firm with offices in Washington State and headquarters in Wisconsin is currently seeking a full-time entry level Staff Engineer to be based out of our Olympia Washington office. This role will be to partner with other engineers and project managers to perform inspections of in-service structures of varying types and complexity.
Staff Engineer – Olympia Washington Office (posted 4/10/18)
T-Bar Project Engineer Intern 2018 (posted 4/3/18)
Walt Disney Imagineering Internship
We are currently recruiting for a Walt Disney Imagineering Estimating Internship located in Glendale, CA for Summer/Fall 2018. Please click on the link below to review the description of the internship. If you are interested in, and qualified for this position, please apply and upload a copy of your transcripts (official or unofficial) as instructed on the website.
WDI Estimating Internship – Glendale, CA – Summer/Fall 2018 (posted 3/28/18)
We have a position available in the Seattle area for an enterprising individual interested in building a career with a leading building products manufacturer of structural connectors, fasteners and concrete anchors:
National Accounts Retail Sales Representative (posted 3/20/18; revised 3/28/18)
Simpson Strong-Tie has a strong and proven history of promoting from within and this position would lead to other job opportunities in field sales as a territory manager or product specialist responsible for promoting our products to general contractors, builders, structural engineers, architects, code enforcement officials and our distributor and dealer networks.
Simpson Strong-Tie is the world leader in structural product solutions – solutions that not only help our customers, but help make structures safer and stronger. The company is recognized as the genuine connector brand in the residential construction industry, and also for its ever-expanding offering of shear walls, moment frames and fasteners. In the last two decades, the company has expanded further with products for infrastructure, commercial and industrial construction, including mechanical anchors, adhesives and products that repair, protect and strengthen concrete and masonry. Find out more about Simpson Strong-Tie at www.strongtie.com.
We have a great opportunity for a Construction Management major to learn about the process of renovating an existing NFL Stadium at CenturyLink Field. Credits are available through the Seahawks organization for this internship.
View more information HERE. (posted 3/18/18)
Parametrix Civil Designer (posted 3/2/2018)
Parametrix Civil Engineer III (posted 3/2/2018)
Hollander – Project Engineer Duties (posted 3/1/18)
Contact Sam Mullen, Asset and Development Manager (206) 799-9869; Sam@HollanderHospitality.com
Washington Patriot Construction
WA Patriot is a close-knit organization composed of construction experts who want to live and work in the same area they call home. WA Patriot’s family centric company, along with an award-winning approach to Design-Build, Safety, and Construction, makes our company worth considering when contemplating your future in the industry.
Full-time Project Engineer (posted 2/24/18)
ANR is a recruiting company based in Richland, Washington and we have a great paid summer internship program where students, from all majors, get the chance for real world experiences. We have contracts with CH2MHill Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC), the Department of Energy – Richland Operations Office (DOE-RL), Department of Energy – Office of River Protection (DOE-ORP), and Mission Support Alliance (MSA) where students would work on the Department of Energy site, Hanford.
Below you will find the flyer that outlines what each company does and some examples of internships we have filled in the past. Below I have bulleted out the main points:
• 10-14 week internship
• All internships are paid
• Business and Administration, Engineering, and Science majors
• 100+ internships filled in 2017
2018 Internship Flyer (posted 1/16/18)
Puget Sound Energy
Project Manager – New Customer Construction (posted 1/11/18)
Project Engineer Intern Job Description (posted 12/13/17)
Project Engineer Job-Description (posted 12/13/17)