On Friday, October 20 all certified and graduate architecture students will participate in the first annual “Architecture Mentor Day” including panel and round table disccussions, portfolio reviews, and more.
Thursday, October 19 @ 6:30pm
Informal competition review: The AIAS student chapter is holding a competition among its members for the design of a conference table for the new faculty space in Carpenter 114.
Friday, October 20
10am-11.30am: Panel discussion in Honors Lounge, Honors College (White Hall).
1pm to 4pm: Portfolio reviews (for 4th year and graduate students) with senior professionals Honors Lounge.
1pm to 4pm: Round table discussions with professionals (second and third year students) in Carpenter 420
Thank you to the following firms and professionals who have committeed their time and resources to attend:
- Kathy Russell, AIA, Project Architect
Bohlin Cywinski Jackson Architecture Planning Interior Design
- Patreese Martin, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, Associate Principal
- Todd Enoki, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, Vice President
Cole Architects, PLLC
- Stan Cole, President and Founding Partner
Demattei Wong Architecture
- Laurrisa Hale, Architect
- Becky Barnhart, Associate Principal
- Dave Buescher, AIA, Architect
- Kandis Larsen, Intern Architect & Interior Designer
JACKSON | MAIN Architecture, P.S.
- Matt Laase, Principal
- Chase Nordhoy, Intern Architect
KSI Architecture & Planning
- Heather Field Crain, Associate Architect
- Brian Bonar, Principal
- Trevor Gunderson,
- Jeffrey Lusin, Principal
Robert Dlugosh Architecture
- Robert Dlugosh, Owner & Architect
Schemata Workshop, Inc.
- Grace Kim, AIA, Architect & Co-Founder
- Michael Mariano, AIA, Architect and Founding Partner
Yost Grube Hall
- Steve Neiger AIA, LEED AP BD+C