Construction Management Student Excellence Fund
Work-ready on day one: That is what students in the Washington State University Construction Management program can expect to be when they graduate. Their employers can expect it, too. The WSU Construction Management program gives students the perfect mix of leading edge knowledge and practical experience. For over 50 years it has equipped students to hit the ground running when they enter the workforce.
Please give generously to the Construction Management Student Excellent Fund. The Construction Management Student Excellence Fund needs $60,000+ annually to sustain outstanding student learning experiences.
What your gift provides to students:
- Field trips to construction company offices and sites allowing students to learn firsthand from industry professionals.
- Conferences and competitions where students build their knowledge exponentially at events like the ASC Region 6|7 student competition, the MCA conference and competition, and the DBIA conference and student competition.
- Industry mentoring where seasoned professionals provide insights about real-world construction challenges.
- Guest lectures and keynote speakers where the voices of industry experts reach students in courses and through the Constructing America Lecture Series.
- Senior Capstone where senior-year students develop proposals for an RFP based on a simulated construction project. They receive expert feedback and insight from industry representatives through workshops and presentations.
Please give generously to keep the student experience strong.
Consider a 3-year pledge to deliver long-term impact. Whether you are a WSU graduate, industry partner, or friend, we need your help to sustain an outstanding program that, year after year, produces some of the best prepared industry professionals in the field.