For the past 17 years, DesignIntelligence has conducted and published the results from America’s Best Architecture & Design Schools survey. The survey asks hiring professionals, and students (new this year) to provide their perspective on the strengths of design programs throughout the United States. These surveys are considered a leading resource in ranking college programs on the basis of their ability to prepare graduates for professional practice.
SURVEY DEADLINE IS MAY 26, 2017
Hiring Professionals Survey
The hiring professionals survey takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. All surveys are validated and answers remain confidential. However, DesignIntelligence may post a list of companies that respond to the survey. All respondents who have included their email address will receive access to the third quarter edition of DesignIntelligence Quarterly via our new online digital reader. The Third Quarter edition is available towards the end of September and includes not only the survey results but also industry challenging thought leadership articles authored by many of the best minds in A/E/C.
- Architecture: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017-18_Firms_Architecture_Survey
- Interior Design: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017-18_Firms_Interior_Design_Survey
- Landscape Architecture: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017-18_Firms_Landscape_Architecture_Survey
Students and Young Alumni
New this year is a survey for current students and recent alumni who graduated from the SDC within the past 24 months. The survey takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. The survey will validate that you are an actual student or recent alumni before you begin. All answers remain confidential.
- Architecture: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017-18_Student_Architecture_Survey
- Interior Design: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017-18_Student_Interior_Design_Survey
- Landscape Architecture: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017-18_Student_Landscape_Architecture_Survey
Results from these surveys will be published in the third quarter edition of DesignIntelligence Quarterly in September 2017.