Students graduating with the degree in architecture are able to:
- Understand the role of architecture within current cultural and global conditions;
- Understand the role of architecture in the enhancement and preservation of natural resources;
- Understand the role of history and its transformations over time;
- Develop a desire and passion for life-long learning, and;
- Develop intellectual and analytical skills that will be the foundation for future leaders
It is the intent of the program to graduate future professionals who are committed to excellence in the built environment through the incorporation of intellectual, analytical and artful aspects of architecture.
Within this context, students and faculty seek to investigate issues within diverse contexts in order to creatively advance the built environment.