You’ve got big plans for your future. A scholarship from the Architects Foundation can help you reach them. Every year, the foundation awards thousands of dollars in architecture scholarships to high school students, architecture students in NAAB-accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programs, and Architect Registration Exam (ARE) candidates who are working toward becoming licensed architects. The full list of scholarships, along with application requirements and deadlines is available at https://architectsfoundation.org/what-we-do/architecturescholarships/.
- Enrolled students attending an accredited college/program – Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho, Montana.
- Must have completed half your total required credits/units/hours (undergrad degree) or be a graduate student.
- 3.0 GPA (cumulative) or overall “B” average or grade percentage of 83% – 86% equivalent.
- Have financial need through college for current/upcoming tuition or program approved books/supplies.
- Major and career objective within a hospitality related field (interior design, architecture).
- To request a PDF application please contact NEWH, Inc.: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.593.6394
Include with your Application:
- Official Transcript
- Letters of recommendation (for example from): professor, advisor and/or department head
- Letters from industry professionals: past/current employers (does not have to be hospitality specific)
- Student Essay 2-pages, double spaced, 12pt. font to include:
- Background of yourself and your experience
- Your goals and objectives after graduation
- What prompted you to choose this career?
- Contributions you have made to your school program or to fellow students through leadership/participation
- Why is obtaining this scholarship important to you?
- If your application is not accepted, what plans do you have for financing?
Deadline for submission EXTENDED: Monday, April 23. Apply ONLINE now.